Social Media can be tricky for business owners spending significant time and money and getting little to no return on investment. Our team have put together 5 tips on how to get the most out of your social media for the remaining months of 2022!
1. Choose the platform wisely – Engagement rates on Instagram are approximately more than six times higher than those on Facebook so make sure you know where and when to post
2. Target your consumer – Each platform is more suited to specific individuals for instance LinkedIn has one of the highest earning and most educated bases on social media with more than 51% of users being University Educated!
3. Have platform specific strategies – 62% of TikTok users say that platform-specific branded content is the best way to connect to customers. This signals the need for unique posts on TikTok, not just repurposed content
4. User generated content matters – Consumers are six times more likely to make a purchase from a product page that includes pictures from social media.
5. Invest money wisely – Businesses can often be reluctant to invest into social media but it can have huge rewards for little investment. Be careful to select your target market and their interests and watch your engagement go through the roof!